8/21/2016

Absolutely Blooming by Dior was given to me as a gift, and I have to say, it's blooming lovely.
It's a new fragrance which is part of the Miss Dior collection in August 2016.
The sassy hot pink colour compliments the delicious floral character perfectly.
Designed as a sexier, more passionate and more modern scent.
Its composition is Red fruit, Pomegranate, Raspberry & Blackcurrant with the Heart of the fragrance being two different types of Rose, as well as white musk to bring it all together.

Just like a hot summers day, it unleashes a passion and irresistible exuberance in every woman who wears it.

The fruity notes are intended for women who "love life"

This fragrance may be the most Beautifully scented perfume I've ever worn, It made me feel like a million dollars, I absolutely adore it.

It comes in sizes: 30ml  50ml &  100ml

Gail

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than discovering an amazing new scent. My recent buys have been Urban Reivers Damn Rebel Bitches & Miller Harris's Vetiver Insolent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bear that in mind the next time I treat myself to some retail therapy. A new scent lifts your mood and brightens your day x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gail's secret Beauty Zone: Make-up

Gail's secret Beauty Zone: Make-up : Glossy Box Septembers Glossy Box is Red. I looked into the colour Red and its associations and poss...